I liked when Peter David first made the Hulk intelligent in his run with McFarlane (my favorite work by both David and McFarlane) in HULK 331-345 or so. That, for me, was the most readable HULK run. And David went on writing the series for another 150 or so issues with a number of good artists, but none as riveting as that first 15 issues.

I also liked a three-issue storyline in the Michelinie/Bingham/Layton run (issues 131-133, 1980) where they tried to cure Banner, but ended up with Hulk's "Hulk kill!" brain going berserk in Banner's body.

Or the McKenzie/Miller/Rubenstein story in DAREDEVIL 163, where Banner just tries to get out of New York City, but rude people on the subway cause him to Hulk out and wreck the city. And beat the crap out of Daredevil.

I can't fairly evaluate the new series you list, since I haven't read it. But generally, I'm sick to death of how they can't seem to preserve established continuity anymore, and constantly have to tear down, reboot, or otherwise radically transform characters to the point that I can't even recognize them as the same characters.
That's okay for a one-time Elseworlds type story. But at some point I'd like to see another era of expanded continuity, the way the 1980's era of creators like Stern, Romita Jr., Mantlo, Hannigan, Byrne, Simonson, Michelinie, Layton, Shooter, Perez and others so beautifully expanded on the Lee/Kirby and Lee/Ditko 1960's Marvel runs. Enriching these series greatly, but without tearing down what went before.

A lost art, it seems.