Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
what if it was her that cold cocked him? I guarantee everyone would have laughed at him and nobody would be talking about it now, weeks after it was initially reported. look at the Solange/Jay Z incident...people just laughed. just because women are considered the "weaker sex" men are punished more for being violent when there is no difference at all. every guy who says they would never hit a woman and would find a way to restrain her have never been in the warpath of a violent pissed off female. I have permanent scars on my arms and forehead from trying to restrain an incredibly drunk chick who I got into an argument with and the only reason I got away without more severe damage was because I slammed her into the ground and knocked her out. I almost went to jail but didn't go because witnesses said I tried to get away but she kept attacking and she still tried to press charges. oh, and did anyone step in the help me? no because I'm a big dude and they thought I could take care of myself.

I think a guy should defend himself from any and all attackers no matter the gender. But when you put a football player against a woman, it's like putting a pitt bull against a dachshund in a dog fight. I'd have no problem if she'd hit him and he pushed her back. The fact that knocked her out and then drug her out of the elevator like a cave man is another story.

The real bullshit has been the NFL's response. They give a guy a couple of games suspension as well as doing their damnedest to not acknowledge the video existed while they suspended another player for a whole season for smoking weed.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."