All-New X-Factor #15
Amazing Spider-Man #8
Amazing X-Men #12
Avengers #37
Avengers And X-Men Axis #3 (of 9)
Axis Hobgoblin #1 (of 3)
Cyclops #6
Deadpool #36
Death Of Wolverine The Logan Legacy #2 (of 7)
New Warriors #11
Secret Avengers #9
She-Hulk #9
X-Force #11

...and I have no idea what the hell is going on.

One comic had Logan dead already, but in another comic, he's been turned into a Wendigo and fighting Collosus. Then another comic had Steve Rogers as an old guy being defended in court by She-Hulk, and the plaintiff's lawyer is Daredevil. Then another comic has Steve working with Namor, then another has him leading Shield and tracking down members of the Illuminati, which include Namor (and they have all the genius heroes like Stark, Richards, Strange, and McCoy, even Hulk on their side.) And then another comic features Shield again but Steve Rogers is nowhere to be found, Shield is being lead by Mariah Hill and they have MODOK on their side. Deadpool is in all the comics because he's as overrated and overexposed as Wolverine now (and I prefer Wolverine because the Wolverine comics aren't trying hard to be funny.)

...and the X-Men books have Beast, but wasn't he on the run from Shield in one of the other comics?

Oh and Magneto and a bunch of villains just saved the Avengers and the X-Men (including Stark and Captain America, who are supposed to be on opposing sides in another comic) from a Red Skull who now has the power of Charles Xavier. And then we get a repeat of AvX with Cyclops, Havok, and the mutants wanting custody of Red Skull because they think they can save whatever is left of Prof. X (forgetting that it was Cyclops himself who killed the prof,) while Steve Rogers and his crew want the Red Skull to stand in trial.

I know they keep changing stuff to keep it fresh for new readers but this thing is confusing either way.