Harley's passing is crazy. I don't know if it makes the internet feel realer, or its just a great reminder of this odd little clan we developed or... what. But it's weird -- in addition to obviously being very sad. The good, if you're allowed to see it, is that there's still very much a family of these same weird folks. All of which got me thinking how much I really enjoy hanging here, and how much I really miss hanging here, since I don't really do that anymore. Maybe I should change that.

100 posts across the past three years for me, and 45-fucking-thousand in the years prior. Life has changed.

So... for anyone peeking in, now or in months or years to come, maybe this could be a nice little "who the fuck are you now" thread.

Me? I still live in Hoboken. I'm still married to Alexis. I have a kid now, Jake, who is crazily 15 months old. I still work "in computers" in NYC. I use capital letters now when I type things. sometimes. I have a Nintendo Wii U, obviously - though one or two games are even still cellophane, because the TV is too close to Jake's room. In some ways, I often feel shockingly old, since I sorta am now, and other times feel like I'm still interning at DC Comics. Except, like... fatter, I guess. Certainly more tired.

That's... more or less it.

Life got way zanier a few years back as my career got more intense. Tripley so, since Jake. The career stuff, who cares. But Jake is my best buddy, so I can't wait to see him when I get home.

I don't have nearly enough time before Christmas to buy all the presents I was already supposed to buy. Thus, Amazon Prime is going to get put to good use -- likely this evening, as soon as I stop typing this. ...which is now.

how 'bout you?

giant picture