I still live in northeast Ohio. Got out of the copier industry about 2 years ago (good riddance to that piece of shit company) and got a job I love at a very small IT company as a network engineer. It's a great company to work for and I feel lucky that I actually met the owner when I was on the job installing ocr software for a mutual clients copier. I bought a house in a rural area close enough to civilization but far enough so that my neighbor has a 100 yard shooting range in his back yard and deer and wild turkeys regularly hang out in mine. Unfortunately my marriage is still rough: she completely caved to her alcoholism and it's gotten to the point that if she keeps drinking she's going to die, but if she stops she'll die. She actually quit for about a month and had to be hospitalized for a week at thanksgiving because she couldn't keep anything down and ended up with lesions on her nervous system. They won't give her any more drugs to cope so she's going to try out-patient rehab next month. We'll see how that goes.