Originally Posted By: Wondrous.Platinum.Owl
Give it another five years and these

Dave and I met briefly in London earlier this year. We sat at a picnic table outside a cafe in Hyde Park and crammed a lifetime of face to face conversation into a couple of hours.

I should add that was one of the funniest few hours ever. Pissed myself laughing talking about that last raid on the DCMBs where Nowhereman pretended to be John Byrne. backwards7 poked fun at Warren Ellis. We drank tea. Funny afternoon.

As for me, well, we had a another kid, a wee lad named Oliver who is now 15 months. Enrolled to do a PhD. Teaching occasionally at a university. Oldest daughter is entering high school. That should put things into perspective, you old bastards. I started posting here when she was born.

Read Uncanny X-force as a tpb. Holy crap that was good.

I was playing Words With Friends with Basti there for a year or so, but I quit the habit back in may and haven't played since so I've lost track of him.

Son of a Mxy and I do some work stuff together. He is aweshome. I commend him to any of you as a social media manager.

Won some good cases. Catch up with friends. Travelled a bit but not too much. Still collecting armour. Started collecting old coins. Still don't have a sports car. I think that gives me an excuse to prolong my mid-life crisis.

Writing a book.

That'd be it. Nice to see everyone.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com