I've been gone the past week with family for Christmas. This is the latest that we know about charity donations that her family is requesting.

Quote:
The Fisher's are establishing a memorial fund: With the outpouring of love for Kahlia, the family and I have discussed honoring her memory with a scholarship or other gift at Stuyvesant High School. I've been trading messages with the school about the details, towards a plan to launch a formal campaign and online link to donate. In the meantime, supporters can send checks made out to the "Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association", with memo "Kahlia Fisher", and mail them to
Hillary Anger Elfenbein
106 Aberdeen Place, Clayton MO 63105.
Please include a note with your email address so we can acknowledge the gift. Donations to the SHSAA are tax-deductible.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."