So basically it should never have been a full price game in the first place if it isnt complete. The whole DLC thing is getting to be a joke these days. Even Destiny was not the full game in many respects.

Anyway, Far Cry 4 was a great game, but like so many games the ending was really "meh". Problem is, there are 3 endings (4 if you count the ending at the start of the game where it ends if you dont get up from the table), and by all accounts the best ending is the one you are least likely to choose, but even that kinda sounds like it sucks.
Still some replayability with side missions to finish (though not many as I did most of them as I played), online and co-op if I fancy helping someone else.

Started with the Metro Redux games a few days ago.
I loved Last light on the PS3, so it was kind of a no brainer to get this seeing as the first game was never on the Playstation before.
Playing 2034 now as its new to me, and is obviously set before Last light. As its pretty much identical to Last light gameplay wise, I am really enjoying it.
I cannot compare it to the original obviously, but comparing it to the PS3 Last light, it looks pretty nice. Yeah the facial animations are not fantastic, but this isnt a game initially developed for the current gen, just one tarted up for it, so I can accept that. Overall though it looks really nice. Did have a quick look at Last light, and it looks pretty similar.

I know its kind of a gripe with some people how so many games have been ported over to the new gen, but I like the fact its allowed them to breathe new life into games I have already played. Granted they did very little to make Injustice look any better, but that was a pretty looking game anyway, and we did get an extra costume or two that were not on the PS3 version. Tomb Raider I never played, so that had to be given a shot, and it was fantastic, with some amazing visuals. Sleeping dogs did look good, but because of how big the gap was between playing the PS3 and PS4 versions, I cannot say how much they improved it to be honest.
GTA V though you can certainly see the improvement in, with stuff like grass and foliage added in, and wildlife etc.
And then there is The Last Of Us. A visually stunning game on the PS3 got even prettier on the PS4.

With the exception of GTA & Last of us, it does seem though to be some strange choices of titles that have been ported over. Tomb Raider was considered a flop sales wise, as was Sleeping dogs. Metro I dont know the specifics on that, but I doubt it was a massive hit.
You would have thought that other bigger games might have got the transition first.