http://news.yahoo.com/miles-morales-could-spider-man-173710059.html

Quote:

Well-established Hollywood news writer Jeff Sneider appeared in a February 20th episode of Meet The Movie Press and aired the rumor that the next Spider-Man will be "most likely black" (youtu.be/ludM8L2sIRg?t=44m32s).

"This is not set in stone guys, but I'm telling you right now: Spider-Man's not going to be white," he revealed.

While sources were not disclosed, Sneider claimed a high degree of certainty. "Spider-Man's going to be most likely black. There's a chance he could also be Latino," he said, "I'm 95% sure: not white."

As it turns out, Marvel already has a Black Hispanic Spider-Man ready to go in the form of Miles Morales, a teenage Brooklynite who also gained arachnid superpowers from a spider bite, and who was not long ago introduced through 2011 comic book mini-series "Ultimate Fallout."

2016 film "Captain America: Civil War" had been speculated upon as a possible entry point for the rebooted webhead (via ComicBookMovie), but the Morales character has reason -- if not studio resources -- to appear even earlier than that.

He was involved in the final issue of 10-part comic book storyline "Age of Ultron," from which May 2015 blockbuster-in-waiting "Avengers: Age of Ultron" takes its name.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!