Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Batman: Arkham Origins - I know this wasn't made by the exact same people who made the two previous games, but it doesn't seem like it. It looks like Batman: Arkham City, and plays like it. I just wish the locations are more varied. I mean, I know Batman prefers working at night but it's not like he'd look out of place in a lighted area (the imaginary stages with Ra's Al Ghul in Arkham City looked real good.)

The only reason I liked that one the best is because it was just Batman and no one else, and he was acting like a total badass most of the way (like he should).

Obviously, it was going to get shitty at some point because it occupies the same universe as the others, which pressure the character to somehow be more social and eager to ask for help and have sentimental conversations about nothing.

Still, it offered the most amount of play time without Batman acting all gay and stupid. So it was the best of the three.

The ending fight with Joker was a fucking anti-climax though. Seriously, they could have handled that better.