Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Did you play it on PC? I haven't gotten very far yet and I keep reading about bugged/glitched points in the game like falling through floors and stuff. Did you experience any of those? or were the complaints coming from people who pirated their copies? (I remember that Asylum originally had an intentional bug with the gliding, which the devs fixed in the first patch, and all the people who complained in the forums were outed as pirates.)

It was bugged to fuck on all formats initially. I played it on the PS3 and had the falling through the floor bug. And what made it worse is it autosaved at the same time, so every time I respawned, I would just fall through the floor. Ended up having to download my previous days game save from the online server and play the last few hours again.

Overall I enjoyed the game, and while it was a different dev team, they used the same engine etc, so was essentially the same. The biggest issues were that it looked less polished and was riddled with bugs (which thankfully were fixed). Overall though it just lacked the quality of the main series, and kinda rehashed a lot of shit.
The silliest thing though, as with doing any prequels, is that they have to try to add things to what Batman can do, so it kinda makes him look like he gets shittier at things as he gets more experience being the Batman in this prequel has better moves and weapons than he does in the games set later.