In-ring: Triple H, now in a suit, and Stephanie McMahon were announced in the ring to boos. Stephanie said everyone here has made history setting a Levi's Stadium (marketed) record of 76,976. Steph then talked WrestleMania history and WWE Network. She said she looks out into the crowd seeing people from all 50 states and 40 countries and realizes this evolution of WWE would not be possible without ... me. She laughed and the crowd booed. Steph said WWE would not be what it is today without her and her husband, Triple H. Hunter said some of you don't like that. "And some of you don't like that I beat Sting," he said. Hunter gloated that it's as if he beat 76,976 of you and also millions more watching around the world. He said he owned Sting, just like they own every Superstar and Diva, just like everyone in the crowd. "So, whether you like it or whether you don't, it really doesn't matter because The Authority always wins," he said.

Suddenly, The Rock's music played to interrupt a Hunter-Steph smooch. Rock emerged on-stage one day after hosting SNL as Steph sold annoyance standing in the ring. Rock marched back and forth on the WrestleMania stage as the crowd roared. Hunter and Steph continued to sell annoyance in the ring as Rock kept on walking back and forth as Cole hyped Rock starring in "Furious 7" and hosting SNL last night.

Rock eventually marched down to the ring and posed for the fans as Hunter looked up at Rock with a sense of annoyance. Rock walked past Hunter to pose in the opposite corner, then asked for a mic. Hunter sauntered over toward Stephanie as the crowd roared and cheered for Rock. Long staredown as the crowd chanted "Rocky, Rocky." Rock approached the mic to speak, but more cheering interrupted, annoying The Authority some more. Steph sarcastically said they get it, the crowd is happy to see Rock. "Will you be quiet now?" she dryly asked. Rock went to talk again, but the crowd was too loud again, annoying Steph.

Rock stared at Hunter, who started yelling at the fans. Rock then talked. He said Hunter and Steph do not own the people, and they damn sure don't own The Rock. Rock said what they failed to realize is that Rock is an East Bay Boy (local shout-out). Rock said Rock was born in the East Bay. Pause for another "Rocky, Rocky" chant. So, the way he sees it, either Hunter goes back there and dresses up like Terminator again, or they can create a WrestleMania Moment right here, right now. Rock talked up their rivalry, then Hunter got in his face. He said he kicked Rock's ass for most of the rivalry, and he has nothing left to prove.

Hunter started to leave, but Rock called him back, noting Hunter has clearly left his balls in Stamford, Connecticut. Rock started bouncing up and down, then Hunter removed his coat jacket. Steph told Hunter to hang on just one second. She said Rock likes to take as many cheap-shots as possible to feed his egos, but Rock knows that without the McMahons, there would be no Rock. Rock shot her a look. Steph sneered back like a brat, then kept on looking at him.

Steph went to Rock's family, saying High Chief, Rocky Johnson, and Dwayne Johnson would be nobody without Vince McMahon, Vince McMahon, Jr., and Stephanie McMahon. The crowd chanted for Shane McMahon, drawing an eyebrow from Rock. Rock replied that Steph would not be in power without Vince McMahon's "Johnson." Steph sarcastically said he's class as always. She then slapped Rock. Steph got in Rock's face, asking what he's going to do about it. Hit a woman? She said this is her company, her stadium, her ring, her people. She shouted in Rock's face to get out of the ring. Now.

Rock backed away from Stephanie and leaned against the ropes, drawing more sarcasm from Stephanie, who told him to keep on walking and step right out of the ring. Rock dropped down to the floor as Stephanie continued to taunt Rock. Rock then circled around the ring instead of heading to the back. He stopped at the Four Horsewomen sitting on the front row. "Ronda Rousey" chant from the crowd. They showed Ronda on the front row to a big reaction. Rousey then hopped the guardrail and pounded fists with Rock. JBL told Stephanie to run.

Rousey entered the ring as Rock held open the ropes. Rousey stood opposite Stephanie as Rock stood opposite Hunter to a big reaction. "Ronda's gonna kill you" chant, like a Samoa Joe chant. Rock spoke first. He said he would never hit a woman, but he has a very good friend who would be happy to. Steph smiled, saying this is a nice little surprise, but she is friends with Rousey. She said she is a big fan of Rousey. "Tell him, Ronda," she nervously said. "Ronda, please tell me Rock didn't fill you with all kinds of hopes and dreams having some kind of WrestleMania Moment."

"Ronda, Ronda" chant from the crowd. Steph said Ronda might be the most dangerous unarmed woman on the planet. She called her the queen of the octagon, and in the world of MMA, she would never try to mess with Ronda Rousey. But, this is the squared circle. "This is my ring," Stephanie said. "So, Ronda, unless you're going to sit over there and enjoy WrestleMania like a nice little fan, get the hell out of my ring."

Rock checked with Ronda, who told Steph with authority that any ring she steps into is hers. If she wants her to leave, then make me. Steph laughed. Steph repeated herself: "Get the hell out of my ring. Now." Ronda stood her ground, then Rock stepped in. He said he just has to tell Steph what that look from Ronda means. She said that means Ronda is going to reach inside her throat and play jump rope with her fallopian tubes.

Hunter spoke up that he's had enough. He said that's the last thing Rock is going to say about his wife. Rock said he could not agree more. Rock landed a right hand on Hunter, rocking him into the corner. Ronda then took down Hunter. Suddenly, Steph spun Ronda around. They went face-to-face as JBL pleaded with Stephanie not to do this. Steph went for a slap, but Ronda caught her, dragged her around the ring, and pushed her away. "She showed compassion," Cole said as the crowd booed a little, wanting to see a big takedown. They eventually cheered as Rock and Rousey stood tall in the ring. Rock said what that is called is being owned. Rock said that is The Rock and Ronda Rousey laying the Smackdown on your candyasses. Rock's music signed off as Hunter tried to check on Steph's right arm on the way out. Rock and Rousey then celebrated on the way out of the ring.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!