I only have time for gaming during weekends now, but I got the Humble Bundle and have been enjoying it. I played a couple of hours of Garden Warfare, and even with just random matchmaking, I haven't encountered any of the nastyness that you normally get with other multiplayer shooters (Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive are full of angry people.)

It's casual-friendly. I'm particularly bad at competitive FPSes but I'm doing fine here, and that's while using a gamepad. I could do better when using the mouse and keyboard.

Only negative about it is there are a lot of people who leave their mic on, so you get to hear all sorts of things like the TV in their living room, their dogs barking, or even random people talking. It's worse in some cases when their mic is louder than the game's sounds.

Still, good game. Only got the Humble Bundle as a gift so it's not like I paid for it, but Garden Warfare alone is worth the price of the bundle. Peggle and Bejeweled 3 got some playtime as well. I installed Dragon Age II and played the intro fights.

I never bothered installing command and conquer because I'm not into RTSes, Medal of Honor was also ignored because it's horribly outdated (won't even do 16:19 so it will look squished on my monitor.)

I just tried Mass Effect 2, I was liking it so far until Shepard got stuck on a desk. I thought all the complaints about the game being a buggy untested mess was hyperbole.