Bush always just struck me as a little stupid. I never thought he was full on crazy. The American voter is much more forgiving of the former. The fact that it is just a couple of days removed from Donald going full retarded and--yet--he is already tripling down on the remark just proves how much crazy Trump can muster.

Ted will never be president because I do not think he can ever play for the votes outside his base. Within his wheelhouse, he may be of great stature. I just do not think a majority of the GOP primary voters will ever see him similarly...let alone the voting public at large. And, finally, there is just the simple fact that the GOP elites will freaking bury the guy in whatever news outlet will listen. Hell, they seemed to do a great job of knocking Newt off his game after he won SC. Just a matter of fact that if Drudge can make ducats, then Drudge will even sell the narrative to the people that complain loudest about the GOP establishment while reading the stuff on the site...and all the way to pulling the lever for the establishment choice because `at least he is not a democrat` like the squeaky wheels ALWAYS do.

::descends soapbox::

Last edited by iggy; 2015-07-21 5:21 AM.