Jeb Bush says she's hot http://moviepilot.com/posts/3613822?lt_source=external,manual

Quote:
CBS series Supergirl debuted last night with actress Melissa Benoist as the title character. But, while the show marks a triumphant return of a TV series centering around a female superhero (the likes of which haven't really been seen since the 1970s series Wonder Woman), its star was also the target of some rather questionable comments made by presidential candidate Jeb Bush. Luckily for Bush, Benoist was able to show a little more diplomacy in her response.

During a Q&A in Las Vegas last Wednesday, Bush was asked by an audience member to name his favorite superhero. While the question might seem odd to ask of presidential hopeful, the 62-year-old former Governor quickly launched into his response:

"I kind of like the old-school guys, like Batman. Supergirl is on TV – I saw that when I was working out this morning. There’s an ad promoting Supergirl. She looked pretty hot. I don’t know what channel it’s on, but I’m looking forward to that."
While his comments are enough to make anyone cringe, luckily for Bush, Benoist, who appeared on CBS This Morning on Monday, took the high road with her response. Talking about the comments, the 27-year-old responded:

"I heard about it...You know, I don’t know what to think about it."
Though, true to making the best of a weird situation, Benoist added that she was at least "glad he’s excited to watch the show."

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!