Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: iggy
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Do you really see Obama being capable of being president?

Like it or lump it, he's been doing that job for fucking seven years...dude. Time to get some new material.

Actually pariahs point is well taken in the context of the discussion we were having. If Obama-who arguably had less experience than Trump prior to his (Obama's) election-could serve 8 years as president there's no reason to assume Trump isn't capable of being president.

Says the guy who thinks I'm going to let Hillary buttsex me so I feel like one of the cool kids. Obama had a decade of civil service on his record prior to winning the WH in 2008. I know you guys like to just toss around his time as a community organizer, but the guy has a record of service if you fuckers could get your head out of your ass long enough to pay attention to it.

Seriously? This from the guy that has turned into Pariah's elderly bitch? Sorry for trying to help you guys realize that turd ideas are turd ideas and they take on an extra shitty quality when presented by turd candidates. I'll repeat...the next four to eight years of Hillary is totally on you guys. I'm sure she thanks you for all your hard work and support by way of delusional opposition.

Good grief!