Quote:
So Snopes uses another mainstream site's deceit to reinforce its own agenda--like it usually does--thus making the application of its second-hand knowledge not a journalistic offense...

Where is the deceit? Are you claiming the County Prosecutor never made the statement that I quoted?

Quote:
Liberal establishments from Boise are the ones trying to bury this after the eye witness already came forward against their denials and said that three boys from Middle Eastern immigrant families were sexually assaulting a five year old. Twin Falls has been trying to make this story go away by emphasizing the "Syrian" and "Knife" errors in the headline as a means of diverting attention from the fact that the assault happened, and then using court confidentiality as an excuse not to acknowledge the issue by correcting its salient facts, as opposed to simply denying them.

I'm not gonna blame JihadWatch for typical news cycle errors--that typically accompany early reporting--the same way I'd criticize deceptions by Snopes, a site which claims to be above the bullshit.

I know you think it's honorable to stubbornly stick with another one of your fuck-ups (the "I know Sony's security measures better than do, no matter what they say; "the Catholic pedos were tricked into confessing they diddle children) but really, you just look like an uneducated government leech with your blind denial of reality.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]