Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
No, Pariah. You were defending the Catholic pedo priests saying they were "pressured" into confessing how they diddle little boys. It had nothing to do with teachers nor Muslims.

I did a cross search for my name and "pressured", and this is the only post I could find with regards to you and I speaking on anything:

Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
BTW: Could you elaborate on why you're emphasizing that this was the decision of a private company when the issue in general is about social pressure?

Grocery stores are an example of private enterprise as well. And yet their decisions are still subject to pressure from unions. This is a similar case where the company felt pressured by the fact that she stated a political opinion in the midst of one of the facilities that commissions them.

Nice try though.

Janitor Fired Over Pro-Scott Walker Sign

The only thing I can figure here is that you've gone so far out of your way to despise me for criticizing your pet cause--unions--that you've actually managed to conflate the issue with the Catholic Church (and its relation to me) in your own esoteric thought process. In which case, I've apparently been damaging you more emotionally than you've been letting on...

Quote:
According to the County Prosecutor, "jihadwatch" () was completely wrong about a gang rape, and a knife being used, but according to you those are just "typical news cycle errors".

Here, you deserve another one of these:

The county prosecutor is too scared shitless to confirm the vast majority of what was correct about the allegation that he weaseled his way through the statement by denying the comparatively small errors: they weren't from Syria, but they're in Idaho as a result of the Syrian exodus-cum-invasion; most refugees being relocated here and in Europe aren't Syrian, but they're being called "Syrian refugees" anyway. There was no knife involved, but that didn't mean there wasn't assault and rape--but he wasn't going to clarify that detail, and simply allow the error of the "knife" claim to discredit what he chose not to confirm, thus passively denying the assault took place. They're also obfuscating on the "gang rape" language because no one had penetrated her yet. They forced off her clothes, molested here, and pissed on her before they were stopped by the witness.

And so, you're a fucking hypocrite for supporting these people raping little girls.