And by "partisan" you mean I cited hard facts that are inconvenient to your overzealous Media-Matters shaped political views. I didn't say that Republicans do the same as Democrats. I said the evidence is not there that Republicans are guilty of what you say, while the record is undeniable that the Democrats are clearly guilty of rigging elections. History clearly shows this, there is no denying that the Kennedys rigged the 1960 election, or RFK's election to the Senate. Or that Gore tried to rig the 2000 election by selectively omitting military overseas ballots (which vote heavily Republican) and certain Florida counties from the recount (the ones that vote heavily Republican) to stack the vote.

As I've pointed out repeatedly, the liberal media falsely called Florida for Gore BEFORE THE POLLS EVEN CLOSED, which (comparing the turnout to the previous 1996 and 1992 elections) suppressed Republican voter turnout by between 10,000 and 37,000 votes. That even at the lowest 10,000, would have given George W. Bush a victory margin way beyond any need for a re-count. The error was not corrected by the (liberal) networks until long after the polls had closed in Florida.

To hide their own deceit, the Democrats rather than defend themselves, just relentlessly attack Republicans. To quote Ann Coulter, you can often tell what Democrats are up to by what they accuse Republicans of doing. It's a slander offensive launched to hide Democrats' own Saul Alinsky-brand deceit.