If I had said that Trump's endorsement of Ryan's efforts was cool, then you might have had a point. But I never believed that RyanCare was under serious consideration by congress or the administration. We are far and away from Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson; this is Rome, and we are the lowly plebs trying to scrape by while politicians dazzle us with scripted tragedies. Nothing is real. Everything is an act.

Originally Posted By: iggy
There will be no repeal. There will be no repeal and replace.

Not with Ryan in charge. Which was my point. He's the principle profiteer of the cheap labor and single payer healthcare lobbies, and he hates Trump. I don't think anyone here--no, not even you--will have the gall to claim that Trump wasn't always aware of this. Keeping this in mind, why would you assume that Trump would bet the farm on a bill written by Ryan?

And, of course, it's comforting to know that some things never change: you will continue to hedge your bets by making moderate critique against the left while shilling your little heart out with virtue-signaling smack directed at the right. Is that the same technique you use in the classroom? Or do you go full social justice warrior just to insure you keep your job?