Since ACA's implementation, none of my employers have offered health insurance, and quite a few of them don't offer full-time hours, so as to be required to. Insurance programs offered to me in the Obama years have been prohibitively ridiculous in price. In addition to premiums that are over double what was offered me before Obamacare ($180 a month vs. 400/month now) the deductible (previously 3,000, now 6,450 !) is so high that I'd be paying for healthcare that I could never realistically use. Combining 400/month premiums with a 6,450 deductible, I'd be paying over $10,000 out of pocket a year before I had the remotest chance of any reimbursement or partial payment.

If you're a state employee (such as a college professor as Iggy is) then sure, great, your plan is paid for by government-subsidized private-sector-employed taxpayer dollars, insulated from the reality the rest of us live in. But at some point the debt-bubble collapses and public sector employees end up living in the same reality as the rest of us.
Obamacare/ACA is a scam. It is a piece of paper that says you have insurance that you can never actually use. Unless you are poor (in which case the taxpayers are picking up the entire tab), or in a group (such as teachers/professors and other public unions) that is insulated and protected from the real impact of Obamacare because they cut a special deal with the Democrat leadership to give their support to the DNC.

The plan was to elect Hillary president, who would have bailed ACA/Obamacare out with trillions more and turned it into a single-payer system. Obamacare was always a deception, and always designed to collapse whose orchestrated collapse was designed to make single-payer (i.e., government-provided healthcare, eliminating private health insurance, i.e. rationed care) the inevitable next step. Trump's election is the only thing that saved us from that happening.

I'm for free-market solutions that increase competition to lower the cost of healthcare, the stuff the Republicans proposed (but were ignored, and excluded) when Obamacare was being drafted in 2010. Such as (1) allowing heathcare insurers to sell across state lines to increase competition and lower prices, (2) tort reform to cap a maximum on medical lawsuits that increase costs, and (3) allow individuals to pool and get group rates. All proposed before, and ignored by Democrats, so they could build the Trojan Horse that is now inside the gates.