(5) JOHN CENA & NIKKI BELLA vs. THE MIZ & MARYSE

Miz and Maryse came out first. They had other announce teams from around the globe introduce themselves on camera. Then Nikki and Cena came out separately. Cena sprinted to catch up to Nikki. Cena ran full speed and slid into the ring. Roker was, as expected, awful at ring announcing and also totally unselfaware of the fact. Nikki and Maryse began, but Maryse tagged out before a lock-up. Lawler said he got a kick out of the Total Bellas spoofs. Lawler said he's surprised Miz and Maryse's marriage has lasted this long because it not typical for Hollywood marriages. Lawler said people didn't expect it to last long because at their wedding they were throwing Minute Rice. Miz stomped away at Cena early and then played to the crowd. Maryse slapped Cena after Miz broke a sleeper against the ropes. Miz taunted Nikki.

Miz got a sustained beatdown on Cena. Lawler said he doesn't believe things are great between Miz and Maryse. He said it's a big front and a big show. He said he heard the other morning Miz asked for breakfast in bed and Maryse told him to go sleep in the kitchen. JBL said Miz is the modern day Gregory Peck. Lawler said the fifties want his reference back. Miz gave Cena a DDT for a near fall. Miz threw a barrage of round kicks at Cena's chest as the crowd chanted Yes! with each kick. JBL said Miz does that better than Bryan did. When Miz taunted Nikki with a You can't see me hand save, Nikki slapped Miz. Cena then knocked Miz to the floor. Cena crawled over to Nikki and gave her a hot-tag. Nikki tackled Maryse. Maryse bailed out to the ringside to regroup with Miz. Nikki dove through the ropes, but hit Miz instead of Maryse. Nikki KO'ed Maryse with a forearm. Cena then entered and gave Cena a side slam. They played to the crowd before doing the You Can't See Me routine. Then they dropped five knuckle shuffles. They scored stereo pins with a Rack Attack and Attitude Adjustment combo.

WINNERS: Cena & Bella.

(Keller's Analysis: The match itself was a virtual night off for Cena, and even more so for Nikki. It was what it needed to be, though, because it was just filler for what was coming next.)

-Cena grabbed the mic afterward and looked over at Nikki. He said, This is what you wanted over a year ago. You broke your neck and you did everything you could to come back because you wanted a WrestleMania Moment. He said how proud he is of her. He said after she went into surgery, he said there'd be a time she'd be a little loopy and she'd given him an honest answer and she wouldn't remember what she talked about. He said not a week went by when she didn't ask what happened and he promised to eventually tell her when the time was right. He said right as they were wheeling her into the E.R., she was glassy eyed. He leaned in and asked if she could hear him. She said yes. He said, Well, I have only have one question. He said, Do you know one day I'm going to marry you. And she said yes. I just need you to say yes one more time. He reached into his pocket and got on his knees and showed her the ring. His voice quivered as he said he has been waitiing so long to ask her this. Will you marry me? She nodded and said yes and hugged him. The crowd was mic'd odd during this as only some localized screeches from a girl could be heart. She put on the ring and hugged John. They exchanged some private off-mic words. Then they kissed. They went to ringside and hugged some family members.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!