Donald's doing his part. It's the rest of his party WHO VOTED TO REPEAL IT REPEATEDLY WHILE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT, AND NOW WON'T who are dropping the ball. Cowards.

That said, I don't think the Republicans should vote for repeal/replace. The moment they do, it becomes their baby and no longer the Democrats'. And even if it were 90% correct in "replace", Democrats and the liberal media will demonize them and only mention that 10%.

I see the only way for Republicans is to leave it alone and pass tax reform or something else. Let Obamacare implode as it is already doing and burn to the ground under its own weight. Let it run its course and be a thorough and complete failure for the Democrats. And then, only then, present a well-thought-out replacement so Republicans can fully present their success vs. the Democrats' failure.

And I want Republicans to present their plan for full scrutiny, not like they initially tried to ram through, in a way disgustingly akin to Nancy Pelosi's "You have to pass it to see what's in it." No votes for new legislation (like the lying deceitful bastard Democrats) over Thanksgiving weekend, or Christmas weekend, or New Years weekend, to ram something through hidden from the American people.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.