I used to have so many game systems at one time. Every Nintendo console up to the Wii. A Sega Genesis, a PS1, an XBox. Through various life mishaps, I now have an SNES,Gamecube,Wii,PS 1 & PS4. In the last year+,a Retro gaming store opened,closed & reopened at the mall here and I really missed some of the games I used to play and write reviews about. Mostly the N64 stuff has tugged at the nostalgia heartstrings. I've been selling comics in our store's FB auctions every week & have garnered some extra cash. I found myself sifting through eBay listings and have pleasantly discovered that nearly all the N64 games I used to have are fairly cheap with Super Mario 64 being the priciest at $36. Now a console in good condition can run around $80 average which I have no real problem with, it's just actually pulling the trigger on one I feel confident is what it says is condition wise. Still, I've been buying a game here & there. I also have looked at other games for other systems and really, I have to watch myself. Way too easy to just click confirm & purchase. Gonna be a bitch though getting used to that Gob-awful N64 controller again though.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.