White supremacists, as I've said before, are a tiny minority about as supported and influential as the Westboro Baptist Church (i.e., not the slightest bit influential) and just provide entertainment for liberals and others who show up to mock them, and to attack and defy them without the slightest fear of reprisal, because they so vastly outnumber the supremacists.

As I've also said before, "white power" is an unimaginative and uncreative reversal of "black power". It is buffoonery of the lowest order. These guys have absolutely no chance of turning people to their cause. They are an embarrassment.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.