I can see it if it's proven that Roy Moore did have sex with an under-age girl. Even proving that Moore only made advances on these girls would be creepy, although not a crime. In one case, Moore (in a Sean Hannity interview) alleges a girl's mother encouraged her daughter to go out with Moore!

All I see are allegations. I don't see any evidence, and 38 years is a very long time ago. In 1979, I was a sophomore in high school, working my first job as a busboy. Beyond that, a lot of the details are lost to me.

I didn't believe the sudden sexual allegations that emerged similarly against Herman Cain, that emerged just when he became front runner in the GOP primary.
One of Moore's key accusers worked for the Hillary Clinton campaign, and other DNC campaigns! These allegations, emerging right now, are just WAY too convenient. There were 38 years of Moore's political career these allegations could be made, they are very suspect emerging in a cluster at this precise time, right before the election.