This "addition" to Roy Moore's signing of her yearbook is significant, because hers were the most salacious allegations of Roy Moore's accusers. She said she was 14, and Roy Moore roughly kissed her and grabbed at her private parts. This forced clarification on her part puts in question everything she alleged about Roy Moore.

In addition, the inconsistencies I cited earlier:

• She alleged he picked her up at her mother's house, but court orders show she was a rebellious girl with disciplinary problems, to the point that custody at that time was taken away from her mother, and she was living with her father. But she alleged Moore would pick her up on the other side of town, at her mother's house.
  • She alleged that she would take phone calls from Moore in her room. But court transcripts from 1979 have her mother clearly saying she did not have a phone in her bedroom.
  • At the mall where Moore was allegedly trolling for under-age girls, the mall allegedly banned him from there, with the threat the police would be called if he showed up there. But the guy who was the mall manager said that NEVER HAPPENED, and there was no such restraint on him coming to the mall. I find it hard to believe he could remain an assistant district attorney if it were true
  • Likewise, a waitress from 1977-1979 who worked with all the girls allegedly hit on said despite being employed there 3 years through that exact period, she never saw Moore there, or heard anything about him from her co-workers.

So while not as publicized, the inconsistencies abound about Moore's accusers. And I, like the majority of Alabama voters, don't believe the accusations, and consider them a politically timed hit job.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.