It doesn't bother me.
Moore was a flawed candidate in other ways that shaved off his support from the outset. The teenage girls allegations (by the admission of her accusers, even in the worst case scenario if all the allegations were true, none of which involved sex, I remind you) piled on Moore's otherwise controversial record, and maybe shaved off just enough to let Jones win.

To have a problem with Moore, or with the RNC for supporting him, one has to believe that the allegations are true. I don't. The inconsistencies in the girls' testimony, and in virtually all cases their undeniable Democrat partisanship (while ignored by the media, in their effort to help Jones get elected) are clear.

Are you ashamed that for decades the DNC has been all in for Bill and Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Gerry Studds, Al Franken, and many others who have more clear evidence of guilt as sexual predators, and in Hillary's case, leading the charge to destroy husband Bill's accusers, that she knew to be telling the truth?
Only political expediency has made the Dems condemn these abusers in their own DNC ranks, and many of them have quickly backtracked and regret condemning and leveraging out Al Franken.