Oh my god!

Have you WATCHED CNN or MSNBC lately!?!

CNN used to be the channel that feigned neutrality, but now they are rabidly anti Trump, and endlessly unleash personal attacks on Trump. And on his wife Melania! And on their 12 year old son!

I haven't heard of any stations with a clear conservative bias imposed on their reporters, but no doubt there are a few. But the overwhelming bias is toward malicious liberal spin. In poll after poll for 50 years. And even more so, post-2008, liberal reporters over and over expose their bias, and that it is their holy mission to bring down Trump.

The giddy reaction to Oprah potentially running for president. "Ohhh ohhh, it would be wonderful!" Reporter after reporter on every network.
And yet they can't say ONE nice thing about Trump, during the entire campaign, or since then, when he has proven himself over and over to be a skilled president, scoring higher numbers than Obama or Obama's predecessors, in many categories having better economic performance and employment numbers than have been seen since 2004, 2000, or 1999. Yet the same reporters who demonized Trump as an unqualified celebrity are totally in the tank for an Oprah run. That's quite a double standard.

I've already linked two sources that cite the liberal bias. I've probably linked hundreds of others over the last 10 years.
Journo-list?
The Occupy Wall Street movement coverage, where reporters were openly participating in the movement they were supposed to be covering?

The liberal bias is beyond question, for anyone willing to look at the evidence.