https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury

It's amazing to me that this guy who the people who have known him for decades in the publishing field regard as a liar who consistently bends or makes up the "facts", is respected by the liberal media as someone who captures the "essential essence" of the Trump White House.
If it's a lie, how can it truly represent?

The word "erratic" is thrown around a lot by critics as a quality that defines Trump. But his stated goals campaigning, as compared to what he has actually done over the last year, looks pretty consistent to me, the opposite of erratic. He may have changed tactics to find what works more effectively, such as firing people who weren't effective or team players such as Steve Bannon and Reince Prebius (and coincidentally, the rampant leaks stopped when these two were forced to leave).

It seems to me a liberal, globalist press that overwhelmingly voted for Hillary (PBS "conservative" pundit David Brooks included) is using this book as a weapon to smear Trump, even though its credibility is destroyed from the outset. It's just yet another way to try and smack down the guy they didn't vote for.