https://www.livescience.com/62196-condom-snorting-challenge-dangerous.html

Not actually a trend but some kids have done it. More story at the link.

Quote:
MORE

Credit: artiomp/Shutterstock
Editor's note (April 4): The "condom snorting challenge" is not actually a current trend among teens. The story gained traction after a local news crew attended a class for parents in San Antonio that warned of dangerous online trends, according to the Chicago Tribune. The condom snorting challenge was shown as an example of a dangerous online trend, but it not a trend that is currently captivating teens across the country. That said, it's still a bad idea to snort a condom up your nose.

Live Science's original story is below.

Getting teens to use condoms is usually a good thing — unless they plan on snorting them up their noses. That would be a really bad idea.

But some teens are reportedly doing just that: In videos posted on social media, teens are inhaling condoms up their nostrils and pulling them out of their mouths, according to USA Today.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!