You really diminish only your own opinion calling the President a "fat fuck" and similar insults M E M.

In describing a president and administration I didn't like, even as intensely as I hated Obama and his hellish minions, I limited myself to describing the actions that made Barack Obama so vile, as a leftist-indoctrinated America-hating Cultural Marxist who surrounded himself his entire adult life and his White House with America-hating Marxists. Those are facts, not insults or speculation or slander.

If limiting your attacks on Trump to sexual allegations, you have to acknowledge that the very worst alleged about Trump, even if all true, pales beside what has been proven about Bill Clinton, and about wife Hillary, who led the charge to attack and publicly destroy these women for two decades, essentially assaulting them a second time herself.

Rather than thinking of Trump as "the piece of shit" or "fat fuck", I think of him as "the most accomplished first-year president of my lifetime", that according to the Heritage Foundation successfully passed 63% of his campaign agenda his first year, higher than even Ronald Reagan (Reagan passed 53% his first year).
Would that the nation had more "fat fucks" like this.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.