I found a link for an ABC News write-up on the memos, that shows the actual memos you can scroll through (in redacted form, with parts blacked out. AGAIN: Rep Devin Nunes says he's the only one who has gone to where the records are kept and read them in unredacted form.)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/read-comey-memos/story?id=54609810

The memos are addressed to Assistant FBI director Andrew McCabe (recently fired by Jeff Sessions, on recommendation of the FBI Inspector General and the FBI's internal affairs reports), and James A. Baker (former General Counsel for the FBI, obviously re-assigned due to scandal, as are Strzok, Page and others), and James Rybicki (Comey's former chief of staff until he was forced to leave).
All central players of Comey's "Deep State" cabal, out to rig the exoneration of Hillary Clinton, and to rig the lynching of Donald Trump.

I've noticed how all the Wikipedia articles on the Trump investigation euphemize, selectively omit, and mask the corruption on the Democrat side, and these are no exception. Many of the things I can barely pick up on in Wikipedia's soft-pedaling have only become clear in reading the same information on Conservapedia and other sources. The liberal media, Deep State investigators, liberal academics, and Wikipedia all report the story in the most favorable possible light for the Democrats, and do their damnedest not to cite evidence of any Deep State bias of FBI and DOJ officials.
All part of the Deep State conspiracy.