Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I can understand why Trump people hate Fact Checks but love their Hannity. I think they have merit when it gets down to facts, less so when it gets into the realm of opinion. Even there the ones I've seen lay everything out leaving the reader to accept or reject.

*Sigh*.

You really are immune to the true facts, aren't you?

The article I posted described how liberals twist the facts to conform to the notion that they're right and Republicans are wrong at least 75% of the time.

Gee, what a surprise that two "factcheck" sites, both controlled by notoriously liberal-partisan newspapers, come to the conclusion that Republicans lie 75% more of the time than Democrats do.
Shocking!

Or maybe, just maybe, two liberal websites fronting neutrality, are deceitfully not all that neutral. And that it's in truth a stunt for further selling their liberal bias to a trusting public that isn't aware of the true nature of Factcheck and Politifact.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.