This one pissed me off more than most. He seems like a really decent guy, Navy Admiral and physician, who was Barack Obama's physician during Obama's term as president.

Then Trump's first year as president, he gave the same examination to Trump, and at a marathon press conference, was subject to questions and personal attacks that he never was as Obama's physician, where the media put their fanatic anti-Trump bias on full display.

Then a few months later Jackson, a clearly qualified, personable and modest guy, seemed like an uncontroversial pick to head the VA Administration.
But now...

The Democrats just destroyed Jackson with allegations.
To the point he withdrew his nomination.

That pisses me off. There was NO PROBLEM, NONE with this guy, NONE all the 8 years he served under Obama. But as soon as he serves in the same position as he did under Obama, as Trump's personal physician, and now after is nominated for a higher position by Trump, the Democrats have to destroy him. Just to launch another smear attack on Trump.
That pisses me off.

Clearly, in this among other examples, there is one standard for Democrats, and another more vindictive standard for Republicans in the exact same position.