He isn't just "Trump's doctor".
Jackson was also President George W. Bush's physician, and also President Obama's physician his entire 8 years. Why all of a sudden is it bad judgement or disgraceful to keep Ronny Jackson in that position, according to Democrats?

As I understand it, Jackson was actually about to be promoted, from a one-star admiral to a two-star admiral. Which would have moved him to another position anyway.

According to Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Jackson

Quote:
]On April 23, 2018, the U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs postponed a hearing on his nomination after current and former employees on the White House medical staff accused Jackson of creating a hostile work environment, excessively drinking on the job, and improperly dispensing medication.[24][25][26] Senator Jon Tester told CNN on April 24 that Jackson was known as "the candy man" inside the White House, according to around 20 people that brought these concerns to the Veterans' Affairs Senate Committee. He would allegedly hand out Ambien, Provigil, and other prescription drugs "like they were candy".[27] CNN also reported that during an overseas trip in 2015, an intoxicated Jackson loudly knocked on the hotel room door of a female employee, so noisily that the United States Secret Service reportedly stopped him to prevent him potentially waking up then-President Barack Obama.[28] President Trump responded during a news conference the next day, defending Jackson as "one of the finest people that I have met", but also implying that Jackson may withdraw from being considered for the position due to the stress associated with unsubstantiated scrutiny.[25] On April 27, 2018, the Secret Service reported that it had no records of any incidents involving Jackson having caused any commotions in hotels in 2015 when secret service personnel were guarding President Obama.[29]

Jackson withdrew himself from consideration for the Secretary of Veterans' Affairs nomination on April 26, 2018, after the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs began formally investigating the allegations.[30][31] Jackson insisted that the allegations were "completely false and fabricated" and said he was withdrawing because the controversy has become a distraction for Trump and his agenda.[31] On April 29, Politico reported that Jackson will continue to work in the White House Medical Unit but will not be returning to his position as the President's personal physician, to be replaced by Navy officer Sean Conley, who took over the role a month earlier.[32]

On May 1, 2018, it was revealed that Vice President Mike Pence's physician alerted top White House officials back in September that Jackson may have violated federal privacy protections for Pence's wife, Karen Pence, and intimidated Pence's physician in a hostile confrontation over the situation.[33]

I see no specific accusations against Jackson, and no named accusers who have gone on the record to make such an accusation.

And I think it's really loathesone how you gleefully jump on a half-baked rumor about Jackson, just to try and score partisan points that he is allegedly a disgraced Trump official, M E M.