Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
As I just posted elsewhere yesterday, for all the hoopla about the first AVENGERS movie, I wasn't that impressed.

Maybe AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is a better breed of movie, or maybe others see something there that I don't. Either way, I'll maybe wait for cable to watch it. Or skip it altogether, unless I hear fantastic things.

People said the Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk, Daredevil, Elektra, Avengers, Wonder Woman and other comic based movies were "awesome", "great" and all that, but all duds in my book, and not worth the price of admission.
I've already listed the ones I liked, and at the very least, I'm not part of the herd that makes up part of the billion dollars one of these movies rakes in, or among those who think these flicks are great.

Different strokes, we all like what we like.

So far the only Marvel ones I've liked (of the ones I've seen) were GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER.

Dont really give a damn what you think. You're old as hell and your opinion on whats popular with the young whippersnappers of the day isn't relevant.

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard