...EvEn WhEn YoU hAvE a SeRiOuS pOiNt, YoUr PoStS aRe FiLlEd WiTh RaNdOm HaLf SeRiOuS JuNk LiKe ThIs ThAt BlUnTs AnY sErIoUs PoInT yOu TrY tO mAkE...

I really ought to thank you, Wondy. Reading your posts wasn't the deciding factor in me leaving the Republican Party back in 2010, or me deciding I couldn't identify as an evangelical any longer a few years ago, but your elucidations certainly gave me a nudge in the right direction. For what it's worth, I haven't yet contributed anything to this thread beyond the initial post, but I still might. Besides giving us a brief laugh (which was largely Jaburg's doing), all you've contributed to this thread is the same threadbare "cultural Marxist"/New World Order conspiracy horseshit we've come to expect from you in damn near every post you make on these boards. At least Alex Jones makes it entertaining. As someone from a multiracial family, and an adherent of the faith being grievously misrepresented by both DJT's administration and his fan club, I personally exhausted my patience for these talking points years ago and find them positively abhorrent. I would greatly enjoy being able to interact with you personally on these boards, but given how impossible it's been so far to pull you away from your talking heads of choice, that's becoming more of a pain in the ass than I feel like pissing away my limited time on. So don't come at me for posting "inane crap" that "blunts any serious point" I try to make when you've basically branded yourself as that incorrigible conspiracy nut who Kramers on through the door of otherwise enjoyable threads and proceeds to hose down interesting topics with a steady stream of intellectual diarrhea. I started this thread, I'll post what I like in it. If you don't like it, ignore me.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ