Originally Posted By: Sammitch
...all you've contributed to this thread is the same threadbare "cultural Marxist"/New World Order conspiracy horseshit we've come to expect from you.... BLA BLA BLA

Cultural Marxist/ new world order ideology that Obama, Clinton and many of those serving in their administrations have plainly stated are their core beliefs. Clinton was a personal friend of Saul Alinsky. Obama taught Saul Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS to classrooms full of street activists for ACORN during his time there. Obama has stated his clear allegiance to Marxists and other anti-American radicals, repeatedly over decades, and has never renounced that allegiance.

I really don't understand your immunity to logic on the fact these people have plainly stated their radicalism and Cultural Marxist goals. Say what you will about my opinions, but those are facts, and well documented in their own speeches and writings, in their videotaped interviews, and in their ACTIONS as public officials.

It seems to me that you passionately FEEL what you believe, and abandon all facts and logic to ascribe to those beliefs. And anything that you don't like you just opinionatedly dismiss as "conspiracy", "horseshit", or otherwise "racist" or "crazy", even as you blinders-on ignore the facts in front of you.

While Trump has some bombastic rhetoric and makes statements in factual error at times (as did Obama, as did W. Bush, as did Bill Clinton), sometimes in error, sometimes deliberate, you would have to argue long and hard to convince me he misrepresents Christians. I think Trump is not a "details" guy, and I seriously doubt he is a devout Christian. But he still has done more than any other president since Reagan in defense of Christian free speech. I don't think most of the Christian leaders in 40 years accurately represent Christianity, let alone Trump or those Christian leaders closest to Trump. I don't think either I or you represent the mainstream of Christianity. But regardless, I think we both have strong beliefs.

And regardless of whether Trump or his religious advisors are Christian, I think he levels the playing field for Christians to represent themselves in the public arena.

I posted to this topic because I found the initial video offensive and bad art, with supremely violent images, and, as much as a message can be discerned, another black rap artist lashing out unfairly at white America for racism that virtually all occurred over 50 years ago. Everything else I wrote here was in response to the attacks on me for simply dissenting.
I don't think "gangsta" posing, shooting people, rioting or otherwise threatening violence is a positive or "brilliant" way for black America to deliver its message. It is instead a confirmation of every negative black stereotype and fear. The 13% of America that's black commits 42% of the nation's crime, and 52% of the murders. That video plays exactly to those statistical facts, and the legitimate fears of everyone (not just whites) regarding black males between the ages of 15 and 45. Fears of young black males even stated by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Sorry to confuse you with so many facts.