Show me where I said D'Souza should not have been punished.

All I said was that it was selective prosecution, and that D'Souza got both a conviction for a crime others are not punished for, and a sentence that far exceeded that of the few others who were sentenced for similar donations.
D'Souza was punished. He did time in prison. I fail to see how I lose credibility for pointing out his selective prosecution. Combined with the multiple other abuses of Obama and Hillary. During Bill Clinton's presidency, the IRS similarly audited conservatives like O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Hannity.
That abuse of power was taken to a whole new level during the Obama years, where the IRS leadership met with the White House over a hundred times, that just coincidentally was simultaneous with the IRS targeting Tea Party and religious conservative groups.

How much more so, with the FISA surveillance of the Trump campaign. That frankly scares the snot out of me! They set up every trap to try and get Trump officials to take the bait. In the case of Veselnetskaya, she was a Russian lawyer who was only in the country because of a special Visa personally approved by Obama's attorney general Loretta Lynch, who the day she tried to bait Donald Trump Jr with alleged "dirt" on Hillary from the Russians, the same day met with Fusion GPS (funded by Hillary), and met Fusion GPS both BEFORE and AFTER her meeting with Trump Jr.
That's one example of many of how Hillary and Obama pulled the puppet strings to manufacture "Russian collusion" that did not exist. There are mountains of evidence of Democrat/Deep State corruption. When there is the slightest whiff of a crime (as in D'Souza's case) Obama's Justice Department pursued it to the hilt. Even as they simultaneously sabotaged and threw the case to prosecute Hillary and her staff on FAR more serious and proveable charges. And with the example of Barack Obama e-mailing Hillary on her illegal private server, there is certainly a case to prosecute Obama as well, that they are obstructing.