Oh, please...

My thoughts on the subject were formed from listening repeatedly to what Trump ACTUALLY SAID in that meeting, not from conservative spin by anyone after-the-fact.
Most of Trump's critics were the usual "never Trumpers" who leap at every opportunity to attack Trump, to no effect. Such as Jeff Flaake and Bob Corker. The one other I can think of offhand who is a Trump supporter, but somewhat criticized Trump was Newt Gingrich, who simply said Trump needs to clarify the meaning of some of his remarks at the Trump-Putin summit.

But the fact remains: Trump promised nothing to Putin, and (as Laura Ingraham said in what I Youtubed above) Putin gained no concession in Syria, no concession in Crimea, no concession in East Ukraine, gained no concession in any relief of sanctions. In point of fact, Trumps actions, despite any friendly words to Putin, are to frustrate Russian ambitions on every one of these fronts.

And quite the opposite of me having my opinions spoon-fed to me by conservative pundits, I saw something that Ingraham never said. At one point she speculated asking if Trump were the treasonous Russian puppet the liberal media makes him out to be, "WHAT A RUSSIAN MOLE WOULD DO:"
[] limit fracking,
[] block oil and gas pipelines,
[] cut U.S. military spending,
[] reduce tensions with Iran.

Ingraham never said it, but I thought to myself reading that list: isn't it interesting that Trump didn't do these things. But Obama did all of them!

Years ago I said that if Obama were a sleeper agent sent by Russia to destroy the America, he could not be doing more damage to the United States. I think the only thing that restrained Obama from doing EVEN MORE damage to the U.S. was the concern of risking complete loss of political support that would have prevented a Democrat successor from replacing him, and prevented his legacy from continuing.
Which, ironically, happened anyway. The republic lives!

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.