?!?

I made a post here and it's gone now.

As I said, going back to the time when FDR gave 100 million people in Eastern Europe to the Soviets, allowed them to steal our atomic bomb secrets in the late 1940's, avoided security procedures that would have prevented Soviet spies from infiltrating our government, Democrats siding with the enemy during the Vietnam war and helping spread their propaganda about our troops, Jimmy Carter's weakness and concessions to the Soviets that resulted in Soviet expansion into Angola, Afghanistan, and Nicaragua and TWO Cuban boatlifts that affected my region directly, resisting Reagan's rebuilding of our military, Ted Kennedy secretly negotiating with the Soviets to undermine Reagan, Democrats not supporting the war in Kuwait, Democrats calling Al Qaida fighters in Iraq "freedom fighters" (the guys severing heads of innocent people) and likening our soldiers in Iraq to "Soviet Gulags, Nazi storm troopers, and the Pol Pot regime" (an exact quote from Sen. Dick Durbin, that he after retracted and then pretended he never said, but it's on video.)
And Obama prematurely pulling all our forces out of Iraq, including intelligence and forward observers, that caused Iraq to implode in Dec 2011. And in contrast how, in barely a year, Trump implemented military policy that has killed off ISIS in Iraq/Syria by 97%.

Feel free to tell me again, M E M, how Trump is being weak toward the Russians, or a "traitor", relative to 70 steady years of weakness and betrayal by the Democrats.

In the post I made yesterday that was somehow deleted, I cited Brad Jarrett who said that "treason" is very difficult to prove, and technically can only be done by betraying the U.S. to an enemy during a time of war. But just the same, Democrats are consistently weak, over decades, and in many of the examples I cited are openly sympathizing with the enemy during hot and cold wars, and even repeating their lying propaganda talking points about our military (Dick Durbin and John Kerry, to name only two examples).