I embrace Trump's ACTIONS, how many times do I have to say that before it sinks in? There is nothing weak toward Russia in what Trump has done. And his friendly words toward Putin are virtually the same friendly compliments as Obama, W.Bush, and Bill Clinton, with the exception that his ACTIONS are much tougher.

The media is having a collective hissy-fit and portraying Trump's Helsinki summit as Armageddon and "treason" despite that, again, Trump's friendliness toward Putin is exactly the same as Trump's three predecessors over the last 20 years. The difference being, Trump limited his generosity to compliments, while his ACTIONS toward Putin remain tough. Trump isn't offering $150 billion dollar pallettes of cash to anyone, or withdrawing from anywhere. Quite the opposite, he has strengthened the NATO alliance by pushing our European allies to pony up the 50 billion or so they were previously not paying under other presidents, that they had contracted to pay and are now paying. Ukraine for sure are seeing the difference of Trump in office rather than Obama. Likewise Iraq/Suria.

Making the point in a funny way, Greg Gutfeld last night parodied the media with a fake movie trailer in the opening minutes of his show in "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE 2: THE WORST MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE EVER!"

I've seen other political pundits like former Reagan campaign manager Ed Rollins say that Trump's prepared remarks at Helsinki were very strong and eloquent. And for the media to obsess over one little gaff that Trump corrected a day later is disproportionate and misrepresentative of what actually happened at Helsinki.

Trump has conceded nothing.
And in his friendly approach to Putin in beginning talks, is no different than the three presidents who preceded him. It remains the strong pushback of Trumps ACTIONS as president that speak volumes to the Russians. Unlike his predecessors.