M E M raised this in another topic, I felt it deserves its own topic. It's an ongoing situation.

VENTING ABOUT PRESS, TRUMP HAS REPEATEDLY SOUGHT TO BAN REPORTERS OVER QUESTIONS

That's an example of "fake news" right there in the headline from this Washington Post piece. A more honest headline would be "Trump CONSIDERS WHAT TO DO, with a RUDE AND DEFIANT MEDIA THAT TREATS HIM DAILY IN A WAY THEY WOULD NEVER TREAT OBAMA".

The latest situation with CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins, she was shouting questions over a meeting with a foreign leader, to the point that she was interrupting the event itself. It's not that her two questions were inappropriate, but as Trump said privately, the WAY she asked them, shouting over the event in an attention-whore grandstanding Jim Acosta sort of way.

The meat of the article is a bit more fair to Trump, that he has three times as many press meetings as his predecessor and is much more available to answer questions. And at least accurately report that it is not the questions that annoy Trump, but THE WAY they are asked.

On the occasions I watch Sarah Huckabee-Sanders' daily press conferences, or conferences with the president himself, or even his former White House physician Ronnie Jackson, I am almost daily astonished at the level of rudeness of the press to the president and his staff.
I cannot emphasize this enough: these reporters would NEVER treat Obama the way they treat Trump every day. And I don't blame Trump at all for his reaction to it. I'm not him, but it offends me, and just makes me hate the liberal media even more.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.