A double-page DC subscription ad from mid/late 1972, that I find exciting because it lists all the DC titles at the time, from the era I consider, at both Marvel and DC,
to have the highest ratio of great material coming out. Kirby's Fourth World titles (JIMMY OLSEN, FOREVER PEOPLE, NEW GODS, MISTER MIRACLE), THE DEMON,
KAMANDI, Kubert's Edgar Rice Burrough material in TARZAN, KORAK and WEIRD WORLDS, not to mention his other war material in OUR ARMY AT WAR and Enemy
Ace in STAR SPANGLED WAR concluding, JLA beginning by Wein and Dillin, The various Superman titles with Swan/Anderson art bridging them all, O'Neil/Adams and
O'Neil/Novick or Robbins/Novick/Giordaano in BATMAN and DETECTIVE, Hany and Aparo BRAVE AND THE BOLD, Wein/Wrightson SWAMP THING, the great Orlando-
edited HOUSE OF MYSTERY, HOUSE OF SECRETS, WEIRD MYSTERY, WEIRD WAR and WEIRD WESTERN, among other great DC mystery titles, Aparo PHANTOM
STRANGER, soon to have Kaluta "Spawn of Frankenstein" backup stories, O'Neil/Adams GREEN LANTERN... there was just more good stuff coming out than I knew
what to do with!