Dick Dillin is another who, like Novick, was not credited in his 1960's DC work until around 1969. And (like Novick whose credits began when he started runs on BATMAN and DETECTIVE) Dillin picked up the assignment of JUSTICE LEAGUE with issue 65, and could have similarly been mistaken (he certainly was by me!) for a new talent entering the field at that time. (Dillin actually started working for DC in 1952.)
There was a story in SUPERMAN 249 that introduced Terra-Man (a cowboy Western villain who oddly came from space), and the story was pencilled by Dillin and Inked by Adams. I mistook this to be a later-published first Dillin story for DC, where Adams had inked Dillin to help him enter the field, as Adams had for many other 70's artists entering the field, such as Rich Buckler, Ralph Reese, Al Weiss, Larry Hama and many others. I think it was Llance who set me straight and told me that Dillin was a Golden Age artist whose work went way further back than late 1960's runs on series like JLA, WORLD'S FINEST and SUPERMAN.

Sadly, Dillin died rather suddenly of a heart attack in 1980. His immediate fill-in replacement was new-to-DC George Perez, who did parts 2 and 3 of the JLA/JSA/New Gods crossover story that Dillin did the first part of before his heart attack. He was only 51.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Dillin