Quote:
President Trump said Saudi Arabia being blamed for the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was another case of “guilty until proven innocent” and compared the situation to sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in an interview with the Associated Press Tuesday. “I think we have to find out what happened first,” he was quoted as saying. “Here we go again with, you know, you’re guilty until proven innocent. I don’t like that. We just went through that with Justice Kavanaugh and he was innocent all the way as far as I’m concerned,” he said. The president's comments were published shortly after he tweeted that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had “totally denied” knowing anything about what happened to Khashoggi in Istanbul’s Saudi Arabian consulate during a phone conversation. ...

Daily Beast
I think it was already bad when once again Trump goes on defense for somebody that probably had a journalist killed. Drawing a comparison with Kavanaugh though?

Fair play!