Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Yeah...
1) Keith Ellison is a wife beater whose girlfriend has police reports and medical treatment to document it, even as Democrats simultaneously convict Brett Kavanaugh without evidence, and WON'T EVEN DISCUSS Ellison.
2) Project Veritas has caught multiple heads of staff of at least 2 Democrat candidates saying that they are lying to their constituents to dupe moderates to vote for them.
3) Since the Kavanaugh confirmation, liberal activists have been rioting in the streets in angry mobs, blocking traffic and threatening drivers in Portland Oregon, threatening Republicans, destroying the GOP campaign office New York City, a lawless campaign of intimidation, slander, threats and violence, that NO DEMOCRAT ACKNOWLEDGES OR CRITICIZES, and thus they openly endorse these tactics, and guarantee violence will escalate and more people will be hurt...

But yeah. Trump made an off-the cuff remark, so the liberal media is obsessing on that. Basically, it's not what I would have said if I were Trump, but all he really said is, we'll have to wait for what investigators find, and we can't make judgements until the facts are known.

The Washington Post reporter killed had a rather odd situation, not a U.S. citizen, but had a U.S. passport, somehow entangled with radical muslim players in the Saudi and Turkish government. Initially listed in reports as a U.S. national, his nationality and business in the mid east are much less transparent than that.

While not artfully said by Trump, it's true that it could have been a state-sanctioned killing ordered from the top. Or it could have been low-level Saudi operatives deliberately killing him on their own. Or it could have been intended torture, that accidentally killed the guy. With 15 Saudi agents sent in to Turkey, I think it pretty clearly was a planned killing, it's just a matter of who ordered the hit.

Dismembered in pieces, it's like something out of Goodfellas.

But leave it to the Democrats and the liberal media to change the subject from their own dismemberment of our Constitutional democracy to focus on tea-leaf reading what Trump said. It's meaningless until the facts are known. There are far more important issues to discuss.
This to me is like the liberal media endlessly speculating if some cabinet member called Trump an idiot behind his back (anonymous sources, or no sources) or wildly speculating without evidence what Trump staff member will leave next. No information, just a "palace intrigue" liberal-media narrative intended to hurt Trump politically.

Okay, so assuming all that to be true, why should I defend the President's unforced error that plays directly into the hands of that self same unfair media?