Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It's been more than one comment WB. There's enough out there that Trump knows very well that the crown prince very likely had a legal US resident murdered. His playing defense for him like a toadie instead of the leader of the most powerful country in the world diminishes all of us. I get that because Saudi Arabia has tons of money and are in a key position in the Middle East it requires tact but Trump acting this way is just wrong.

Your Pavlovian reflex attack on Trump.

You seem to have forgotten how weak Obama was for 8 years.

THIS is what a toadie looks like...

Barack Obama, bowing to the Saudi King, 2009

...and...

OBAMA: "I can be more flexible after the election...."
MEDVEDEV: [Eagerly] "I willl transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE&t=18s

I'm hard pressed to remember one time Obama ever stood up to foreign leaders. He was walked all over by China, Iran, India, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba, ISIS... He even gave away Czech and Poland's missile defense shield without even consulting them in an empty gesture to cozy up to Putin, in exchange for... what?
Obama did not even intervene to secure the freedom of two U.S. marines who were wrongfully imprisoned in Mexico. >>>NEVER ONCE<<< did Obama even speak to the Mexican government to secure their release. NEVER ONCE did Obama even mention them in the media. Both of them almost died in prison because the conditions were so bad. Only after weeks did Obama speak in regret about a soldier being shot by a muslim radical shot him at a military recruiting station, and ONLY after he was shamed into making some minimal obligatory words of pseudo-sympathy.
Remember also how Obama made some half-hearted sympathetic comment to the press after a U.S. journalist was beheaded by Al Qaida, and in less than 60 seconds after, was laughing and cynically joking with rich donors on the golf course. It is not enough for me that Obama is no longer president. It frankly angers me that he is still breathing air, for the damage he did to this country in 8 years, that he is still doing.

Trump is being diplomatic with Saudi Arabia. He will administer appropriate retaliation when the proof is on the table. he is giving the Saudis the chance to come clean, or provide the rope to hang themselves. At which point Trump will take action.

If Trump had already taken action against the Saudis, your side would leap on him as being a hothead and not waiting till the evidence was reviewed.
Since he is being diplomatic and patient, your side is bashing Trump for that.
As is always the case with Bolshevik propaagandists in the Democrat leadership, and the character assassins in the liberal media who barely even pretend at this point to be journalists.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.