On Trish Regan's show tonight, she had a historian on, who pointed out what CNN and MSNBC were sayng after the Hodgekinson baseball game shooting. They basically said "Maybe what Republicans are doing invited this to happen."

Now that these bombs are appearing (which again looks to me like a staged event or a false flag operation, and not a real bombing attempt), CNN and MSNBC are once again blaming the "coarse rhetoric" of Donald Trump.

Let me flip it aroundand say that maybe what the Democrats are doing invited this to happen!

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

It seems to me that all the coarseness is coming from theDemocrat side, all the absolute intolerance and aggression toward any Republican dissent. And the Republicans are simply not being intimidated.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.